Sujkowski-Walker Funeral Home
830 Lime City Road
Rossford, OH 43460
The heritage of this location extends back to 1888, when William C. Sujkowski opened a furniture store in North Toledo. After making caskets for some time, the business became a funeral home, and a second location was added in 1920 in South Toledo. William C.’s son, William K., and grandsons, Eugene and Valentine, eventually joined the business. After Eugene died in 1978, the business was moved to Airport Hwy in South Toledo where it remains today, and Eugene Jr. and his wife, Marcia, took the reins. In 1983, the fifth generation joined: Eugene Jr.’s sons, Brian and Mark, and in 2018 the 6th generation entered when Brian’s daughter, Ashley, became a licensed funeral director. Eugene Jr. remained involved in the funeral home until his death in 2014. In 2018, the family sold the business to Keith Walker.
Today, this location has two spacious viewing rooms, two comfortable chapels, and a roomy foyer with an inviting fireplace. Families can make use of the in-house organ for traditional funeral services and will find our family lounges and ample parking convenient.