Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home
216 Washington Street
Port Clinton, OH 43452
Richard and Julia Gerner founded this funeral home in Port Clinton in 1885 after operating a furniture store and undertaking business. Their nephew, William F. Wolf, joined the firm in 1917, and he inherited the funeral home years later. He was ultimately joined by his sons, Richard and James. After years of dedicated service, the chapel was purchased in 1999 by Jim and Stephania Brossia of the Robinson-Henn-Brossia Funeral Home. They renamed the business Gerner-Wolf-Brossia Funeral Home and added over 10,000 square feet of exquisite décor. This made it not just the largest funeral home in Port Clinton, but one of the largest in all of Northwest Ohio. When the Brossias retired in 2004, they sold the family business to Gary and Keith Walker.