Maison-Dardenne-Walker Funeral Home
501 Conant Street
Maumee, OH 43537
In 1926, this lovely chapel became the first building in Maumee to be designed from the ground up to be funeral home. It was first stabled by the Maison family as The Julian Maison Funeral Home on Conant Street. Eventually, Mr. Maison’s brother-in-law, Rudolph “Rudy” Dardenne came into the business in 1948, forming the Maison-Dardenne Funeral Home. Years later, Rudy’s son, Richard “Dick,” joined the firm. Dick served Maumee families until his retirement in 1989.
A year before his retirement, he merged his family business with Walker Funeral Homes and changed to the current name, Maison-Dardenne-Walker Funeral Home.
Today, the Maison-Dardenne-Walker Funeral Home is completely updated in calm, soothing colors and large windows providing plenty of natural light in our foyer. With comfortable arrangement offices, and an intimate family gathering area with kitchen and flexible gathering rooms, this location meets a family’s every need.